De Sociëteit Vastgoed, The Real Estate Society
- We meet and get connected to upgrade our business
- We are taking pride of being a member of this community that is comprised of competent and gives us the benefit of meeting trustworthy people
- We share the knowledge that a strong network is critical to the success of our real estate business
- We are aware that business is built on a solid foundation of relationships and trust
- Without these two things, we can’t have a business, or at least not a successful business
Sociëteit Vastgoed is a well-equipped base, in order to operate optimally
We are a community of business experts and decision makers in the real estate industry and are happy to introduce you to our experts. Please have a look at our network, which is still growing. At Sociëteit Vastgoed, we share one common denominator: We meet and connect at Sociëteit Vastgoed since we are well aware that networking is fundamental to the success of any real estate business.
The stronger our relationships, the better a leader we will be, the stronger we build our organization and our future.
We deliver and provide at least 20 times a year well organized and full serviced meetings such as masterclasses and network meetings, diner parties and executives lunches, a sailing regatta, seminars and a golf contest. We also organize special member meetings at MIPIM< PROVADA and EXPO REAL.
Reputation: A solid real estate investment network can significantly fast-track the status of new investors and developers and promote their position as an expert within the community. Regularly attending events and helping others will not only generate attention among their peers, but will boost their reputation as a reliable and knowledgeable real estate professional.
- Better Relationships: By regularly engaging and assisting your contacts in their goals, you’ll not only strengthen the relationship, but form a trust that could be reciprocated down the road when the time is right. Networking is all about sharing, and it’s important for professionals to focus on building quality relationships within the industry.
- New Ideas: An effective real estate investment network is a great source for new ideas and perspectives. By mingling with like-minded individuals and other professionals, can exchange information and gain insight from experts about the challenges, experiences and goals of their business.
Sociëteit Vastgoed, relationship-builder
We focus on understanding the needs of the members. This competency promotes an ethic of member service and so an understanding and anticipation of a members changing needs is essential. We build new relationships by diversifying our networks at Sociëteit Vastgoed since we are aware that effective relationships in business require reciprocity. We offer and deliver help, we connect people with each other, or share industry.
Good working relationships
Good working relationships give us several other benefits: our work is more enjoyable when we have good relationships with those around us. Also, people are more likely to go along with changes that we want to implement, and we're more innovative and creative. What's more, good relationships give us freedom: instead of spending time and energy overcoming the problems associated with negative relationships, we can, instead, focus on opportunities.
What we do
- Access: Our real estate network presents new opportunities for business, career advancement and personal growth. In addition, the likelihood of being personally introduced to relevant people is very promising, with potential for referrals down the road.
- Support: For real estate professionals, one of the biggest advantages of networking is gaining insight and advice from experienced business relations. In return, receiving support and guidance from experienced investors, developers and financiers who understand what you’re going through can be invaluable.